Friday, June 29, 2012

Eric & Emily: Engagement

This evening's light was wonderful! I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful couple's engagement session and it was so fun! Granted, this is partially due to having some fun with the bright-setting-sun but also because these two love birds are dear friends of mine. Memory lane brings us way back on this one... if I recollect correctly, I have known the Groom-To-Be for nearly fifteen years. Besides the fact that times flies and I feel OLD trailing back that far in my mind, it was an absolute honor to be able to photograph Eric with his lovely Bride-To-Be, Emily. (who of course I have known for quite some time as well :) )


We strolled, drove really, around St. Paul tonight going to locations that we all knew about to get just some of the gorgeous aspects of this city, and to capture the love of course between these two! Starting at St. Kate's gorgeous campus, then making our way up to the Summit Hill area, stopped at a community garden, back into the Crocus Hill cobblestone roads and across the high bridge to get a skyline view of the city and the setting sun. Eric and Emily were very relaxed in front of the camera, which of course is always awesome! I loved capturing Emily's spontaneous giggles and Eric's adorning eyes at his fiancee. You can't feel anything but elated around these two! 


I can't wait for their wedding this winter! I really LOVE so many of tonight's shots, I will I could put them all up... but for now I instead have a select few of my favorites. Enjoy!






p.s. Check out that ring! 


   
 

 








                                          copyright www.depictphotos.com



No comments:

Post a Comment