Sunday, June 24, 2012

Growing TOO fast!

This morning I had the pleasure of starting my day photographing two of the cutest and sweetest kiddos. These two adorable little ones are kids of great, great friends of mine and I feel ever-so-lucky every time I get to capture their growing little faces. The weather today of course is gorgeous, lots of sunshine and pretty warm for 9 a.m. so these two absolutely loved splashing around in the fountain. 


Addie and Owen are so fun to watch, and to photograph, play with one another. Just recently a walker, Owen loves playing chase with his big sister! One day he will be able to keep up with her! Addie watches and plays with her little brother so tenderly and sweetly! (Once they are teenagers these images will be proof that they got along once... ;) ) 


Here are a few of my favorites from today! Enjoy! 








 







copyright www.depicphotos.com




No comments:

Post a Comment